You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Response to Sunshine from Cottonwood, CA — Review by Sylvia Thomas, AQS Office Administrator
- Hi. Yes, we do see the reviews. I am in the process of getting an answer for everyone about photos of this Christmas fabric from our Sales Director. We will post her response as soon as possible. We always welcome your comments and suggestions so we can improve our services. Thanks! (Posted on 10/16/13)
- basket of fabric — Review by Anonymous
- I agree with showing fabrics individually. Hard to see what you are purchasing and I would be hesitant on buying fabric like this also. (Posted on 10/14/13)
- Christmas Fat Quarters — Review by TXBluebird
To the person who will not buy without seeing it - it's Christmas fabric - it's a BARGAIN at 50% off and equal to LESS THAN $2 ea.!!! Wow-what a deal! I don't think AQS is going to be sending you fabric from 1980. Take a chance and ENJOY it! There are tons of things you can do with fat quarters for Christmas and there will be someone out there who will love the fabric and love what you made. Let your imagination run wild!
The only thing I might agree with you on when it comes to seeing something before buying is a Quilting book. I like to see what is inside before buying because I have to like at least 3 patterns in the book before buying it. (Posted on 10/9/13)
- What are we buying? — Review by Sunshine
Would like to buy this offer. Can you please display them so we can see what is available in the offer (understanding there could be some changes at your end) this feels more like the government, buy it and then find out; lol..
P.s. Your "Write a Review" explanation does not indicate AQS reads these comments or will reply back online or otherwise. Do you?
Enjoy AQS, thank you for listening (I hope you see our comments).
(Posted on 10/7/13)
- box of Christmas fabrics — Review by Anonymous
- Ditto (Posted on 10/7/13)
- Christmas fabric basket — Review by Anonymous
It would be nice to see the fabrics displayed in a manner that you can see the print on each one. I would not purchase a basket of fabric I can't see most of them.
Just a suggestion (Posted on 12/24/12)