You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Santa's Loading Dock — Review by Jeannie
- I agree. I love this pattern and love this quilt! I too would like to make the entire quilt but can't figure out how much fabric to get since there is no master pattern. I too would be willing to pay for it. (Posted on 5/20/13)
- Santa's Loading Dock Quilt — Review by Elizabeth Reight
- I, too, love this quilt and was very excited to find the "how-to" book at Festival last year! But like others, would find it much more user friendly if AQS would offer a full-size master pattern on either butcher or freezer paper, like Cynthia England does with her patterns. The full-size pattern could be an option and sold separately. Please consider!! (Posted on 2/20/13)
- Santa's Loading Dock Quilt — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- If you have ever wanted to create a special Christmas wallhanging, this book contains everything you need to make Mary Buvia's wonderfully imaginative quilt which celebrates all things Santa. Excellent color photos accompany the instructions. The photos show the embroidery and quilting designs in detail. If you don't want to make the entire quilt but certain motifs or parts of the quilt design appeal to you, the book offers many ideas for smaller pieces, such as bags, banners, and pillowcases. (Posted on 1/6/13)
- Santa's Loading Dock Quilt — Review by pjmartin
- I was so excited when I found out this book was being published. I saw this quilt in a magazine and at a quilt show. I love the quilt and love the story behind it! I don't know if I'll ever make the whole quilt, but I can see using pieces of it in other projects, maybe use the elves on a tree skirt. If you're interested in making the entire quilt, Mary does go into a lot of detail into how to put each piece of the quilt together, what order to do it, what colors to use, how to embellish it and quilt it. There are also pictures scattered throughout the book to give you ideas of how to use pieces of the appliqué in other projects. (Posted on 12/31/12)
- Santa's Loading Dock Quilt — Review by Jerie Clark
This is a great quilt and I was so excited to get the book/pattern. The methodolgy of making this quilt is complicated but fairly well explained. The background is really confusing though, I can find nowhere that tells it's finished size.
I must say that when I spend $25 plus for a pattern, I really expected to get a full sized pattern. I can certainly make copies at 200% and I will, but it means a 20 mile trip and the cost of the copies (Posted on 8/29/12)