You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Innovative Chenille Method — Review by Patty Martin
- Stacked and Stitched — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- The technique in this book uses slashed layers of fabric. A useful chapter shows how to shift color by changing various fabrics beneath the top fabric. The gallery is inspirational in featuring the possibilities that can be created, which range from purses to ottomans to pillows, as well as the expected wall hangings. The dog and cat pillows are captivating through their humor and charm. (Posted on 3/31/13)
- Stacked & Stitched — Review by Christine Brown
- If creative fiber art is your “thing,” you will find this book appealing and useful. The author presents a layered-and-slashed technique to make what she calls fabric pelts, similar to faux chenille. However, Christine uses five to seven layers of colorful, cotton fabric in her pelts, and the resulting wall quilts and home décor items are richly textured and color saturated. (Posted on 2/28/13)