You have no items in your shopping cart.
- New Method for Double Wedding Ring Quilts. — Review by Patty Martin
- Foundation-Pieced Double Wedding Ring Quilts — Review by Christine Brown
- Some patterns are timeless, and Double Wedding Ring is one of those. In fact, a variation of DWR won best of show in the Modern Quilt Guild convention (QuiltCon) in February 2013, demonstrating the pattern’s appeal to quilters of all ages. The author’s top-pressed foundation piecing method eliminates the need for flipping paper–you can see exactly what you’re sewing. A gallery of quilt photos for inspiration and three lovely quilting designs add to the book’s appeal. (Posted on 2/28/13)
- Double Wedding Ring Quilts — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- This book explains a great technique to construct a pattern that is considered challenging or even troublesome by many quilters. But my favorite part of this updated pattern is the satin stitching around the rings and the other decorative stitches the designer employs. The machine stitching makes such a difference in this traditional quilt design, giving it a colorful, playful appearance. (Posted on 2/26/13)