You have no items in your shopping cart.
- More Great Designs from Rami! — Review by Patty Martin
- Elegant Cotton-Wool-Silk Quilts — Review by Christine Brown
- More than just quilt patterns, this book introduces readers to centuries-old Korean designs based on architecture; Korean fabric folding; and traditional bojahgey (Korean wrapping cloths). The author is known mostly for her spectacular garments, but here she presents ideas for quilts, decorative wool rugs, silk wallhangings and dimensional flowers. Rami’s impeccable workmanship and extraordinary color sense are apparent on every page. I plan to make a wool pillow using a section of the “Sunset Over a Lotus Pond” design. (Posted on 2/28/13)
- Elegant Cotton-Wool-Silk Quilts — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- The projects in Rami's book contain a rich variety of designs and ideas inspired by her Asian heritage. The Interlocking Castle Tiles quilt is visually striking in color and repeat pattern, while in contrast, the Cubes and Flowers silk quilt features beautiful asymmetry. The dimensional techniques add a great deal to the projects presented, with my favorite technique the weaving with folded strips. (Posted on 2/26/13)