You have no items in your shopping cart.
- T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- "T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy" packs in patterns and guidelines for making T-shirt designs a quilting process, and teaches how to adjust any size T-shirt design to fit a quilt. From block charts and set guides to planning guides, this packs in 10 projects plus holds a gallery of finished T-shirt quilts for added inspiration. Patterns, color photos, and discussions of what makes a good T-shirt quilt makes this a fine addition to any quilter's library. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, May 2012. (Posted on 5/12/12)
- T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- The author offers a variety of tips and techniques in working with t-shirts, including how to incorporate curves. But the best part of this book is the number of imaginative settings beyond the typical Nine-Patch layout. Of particular note are the asymmetrical block designs. (Posted on 3/5/12)
- T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy — Review by Patty Martin
- If you ever wanted to make a t-shirt quilt, but wanted something different than just the "same ole basic t-shirt quilt" than you'll want this book. There are a lot of great ideas for layouts included in this book. Several of them use pre-cuts, such as 5" charm squares and 2-1/2" strips. The pre-cuts will definitely speed up the process of making the quilt. There are also several hints and how-to's on what to do with odd shaped pieces taken from t-shirts, pieces too small for a block, finishing touches, alternative bindings, and quilting techniques. (Posted on 2/26/12)