You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Flowers, Hearts and Garlands — Review by judy ball-farber
- loved every page (Posted on 9/10/11)
- Flowers, Hearts & Garlands by Liz Jones — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- "Flowers, Hearts & Garlands" joins others in the "Applique Masterpiece Series" and offers keys to making an award-winning applique quilt with two easy machine techniques. It uses Liz Jones' distinctive designs to create all sizes of projects, using her technique for quickly free-motion machine basting applique pieces in some 25 flower and 6 garland block patterns. Over forty quilting designs make this a pick for any needlework collection. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, July 2011. (Posted on 7/15/11)
- flowers Hearts and Garlands — Review by Pat Crossman
- Great pictures in the step by step technique. You can certainly see Liz has the art background with her colour impact and balance! loved to see some of your other quilts Liz!! Well done!! (Posted on 4/14/11)