You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Thread Painting with Style — Review by Quilters Newsletter magazine
- Learn to use your sewing-machine needle as an artist’s paintbrush. Detailed, illustrated instructions guide you through the techniques, including stitches, shading, sketching, distortion and more. The book includes six projects and a troubleshooting guide. --“Quilters Newsletter,” February/March 2012, page 52. (Posted on 3/18/12)
- A fine pick for needlework and crafting collections alike. — Review by James A. Cox, Midwest Book Review
- “Thread Painting with Style” comes from an award-winning quilter who teaches all the basics about thread painting, from supplies and techniques to six projects that will help readers practice thread painting. Color photos accompany many tips on how to assemble supplies and produce thread painting projects. James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Midwest Book Review, California Bookwatch, September 2011, the Needlecraft Shelf. (Posted on 10/19/11)
- Thread Painting With Style — Review by Kathy Niemann
- Applause. A long awaited title. Any time I have seen Nancy's quilts, one must ask "How does she do that?"! Amazing that she can even explain her talent. There is much to aspire to. Thank you AQS and Nancy. (Posted on 7/10/11)