You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Everyday Quilts by Rita Fishel — Review by Rose
- This is an exceptional book! The quilts are great for beginners, and are fun to make. The directions are well-written and illustrated. I love the stories that accompany each quilt, as well as the recipes. This is a book you will use again and again. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- Everyday Quilts — Review by Maida Peterson
- I have had this book for about 2 months. Lots of great recipes and the quilts are simple, comforting quilts. Great instructions. A wonderful book for both new and experienced quilters. (Posted on 6/28/11)
- Everyday Quilts - — Review by Kathy Niemann
- This book is a lot more than just quilts for everyday. It is packed with amusing stories, and recipes. It reflects what quilting is all about for me. A way to share time with people that like creativity and a way to give of my core to others. If the receiver may not appreciate the work that goes into an intricately pieced quilt, make something from this book. Make them, love them, use them. (Posted on 3/26/11)