You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted — Review by Kathe Sabine
- I just wanted to say how I feel about Sally’s new book...it is WONDERFUL! it is so packed with info for both longarmers and us domestic quilters! It gave me new insight into what longarm quilters have to consider when doing my quilts! It’s packed with lots of info to help me on my journey to learning to quilt my own stuff! I learned new construction tips! Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and experience. When I grow up I want to be able to quilt just like you! - Kathe Sabine (Posted on 2/20/12)
- Pathways From Quilt Top to Quilted Review — Review by Susanne Fagot
I just want to say how I love Sally Terry's new book and have been trying some of the designs on quilts I am doing this week. I LOVE the book and the directions, they are great. The possibilities are endless! I am truly a fan of Sally's work, MANY THANKS.
(Posted on 6/7/11)
- Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted by Sally Terry — Review by Susanne Fagot
- I LOVE the book and the directions, they are great. The possibilities are endless! I bought the book In Salt Lake City when Sally was there a few weeks ago. We chatted and I told Sally that I had taken her class before and really enjoyed it. I’m truly a fan of her work, MANY THANKS. (Posted on 6/6/11)
- Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted by Sally Terry — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- "Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted" comes from a teacher's decades of quilting expertise and provides all the basics any machine quilter needs. From preventing common problems to handling excess fabric and learning how to build dozens of quilting designs from basic shapes, this offers specific chapters on borders, backing, marking techniques and more, and is a top pick for any beginning quilter who would move forward on basic steps. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, May 2011. (Posted on 5/11/11)
- Sally has filled her book with pictures and exercises to inspire your quilting s — Review by Quilter's Home magazine
- We could be wrong, but this might be the first mainstream craft pub to address the specific issues around long- and mid-arm quilting techniques. Of course, most of the information in Sally's third book on machine quilting can be applied or adapted for home machine quilting as well. A longarmer for more than 20 years, Sally fills her book with pictures and exercises to inspire your quilting skills. What we really like about this book is that Sally not only tells you how to quilt correctly, she shows what happens when it's wrong, both in pics and illustrations. (Posted on 5/9/11)
- Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted — Review by Anonymous
- Just the book I have been looking for. I am a new owner of a “mid” arm quilting machine. I am so intimidated by just loading it, never mind quilting with it. You can tell the author has been a teacher. She writes and illustrates her instructions as if she was there teaching you. Very helpful. Thanks (Posted on 3/26/11)