You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Flip Flop Block Quilts by Kathie Alyce — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- FLIP FLOP BLOCK QUILTS covers the basics of curved piecing techniques that use NO pinning, clipping or notching. Instead, one shape makes a variety of curved designs and comes from a quilter who blends her modern technique with traditional designs in some 18 projects ranging from placemats to queen-size bed quilts. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The California Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, February 2011. (Posted on 2/13/11)
- Flip Flop Block Quilts — Review by Vivian Benton
I purchased the flip flop template from Kathie Alyce a few years ago at market. I thought it was a clever, yet simple, little tool for making interesting blocks. It was not until her book came out that I realized just how versatile this tool is. But, you don't need the tool to make the designs; she provides a template in the book.
The curved designs are "gentle" enough to not stress you out as there's no clipping or notching or pinning! The design variations are very nice. I absolutely love the half & half blocks. (Posted on 12/17/10)
- Flip Flop Block Quilts — Review by Kathy Niemann
- Gentle curves that are easy to sew turn a basic rail fence into something more contemporary. A simple shape template to cut shapes that fit into each other like a tessellating puzzle. Beginner's can do it. (Posted on 12/7/10)