You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Dual Image Applique by Dilys Fronks — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- DUAL IMAGE APPLIQUE tells how to get two designs from each pattern and offers ten projects ranging from home decor to regular quilts. Each project illustrates how two designs can be achieved from one pattern with step-by-step photos accompanying full-page photos of completed projects. Needlework libraries will find this a winner! --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, March 2011. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Dual Image Applique by Dilys Fronks — Review by Vivian Benton
Who doesn't want to get two designs from one pattern with no waste? That's what you get with this positive/negative machine appliqué technique. What's really nice in this book is Dilys shows all the projects using the negative design as well as the positive design (she calls them frames and fillers). The instructions are clear with amazing closeups of each step along the way.
I am very eager to try this technique. The "Framed Roses Wallhanging" on page 41 is stunning! (Posted on 12/17/10)
- Dual Image Applique — Review by Kathy Niemann
- Using the best thing about quilt design, the play of light/medium and dark, the author makes some beautiful quilt designs. The designs are a combination of the look of stained glass and stenciling, depending on the choice of fabric. Very inspiring. (Posted on 12/7/10)