You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Creative Sewing Techniques by Machine — Review by Diane C. Donovan, Editor
- CREATIVE SEWING TECHNIQUES BY MACHINE by Nancy Fiedler teaches all the basics of how to get the most from a sewing machine, from using basic parts and auciliary pieces to using the machine for embellishment. Nine sewing machine educators have developed 13 projects to demonstrate the machine's versatility, making this a fine addition to any basic needlework or general lending library. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, Dinae C. Donovan, Editor, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, November 2010. (Posted on 1/15/11)
- Creative Sewing Techniques by Machine — Review by Christine
- Just receive my copy of this wonderful book. Photos are bright and clear and instructions are very well done. My only problem will waiting til after Christmas to use it. I have so much to do. (Posted on 11/24/10)
- Creative Sewing - Techniques by Machine — Review by Kathy Niemann
- After viewing the quilts at the AQS Knoxville show, I saw many with techniques I have no idea how to do. They are very impressive and I would love to try some of them. Opened this book and Voila. Lots of tough looking techniques simplified. Looking forward to using stitches on my machine that I have never tried before. (Posted on 8/2/10)