You have no items in your shopping cart.
- One Fabric Quilt — Review by Kay
- Wonderful, wonderful. Our featherweight group made their quilts for fun, learning the technique. Now we are scouring the quilt shops! Mine was a flannel burgundy/cream rose fabric. Absolutely stunning. (Posted on 11/30/11)
- Create all sorts of stunning quilts with one fabric! — Review by Connie Krochmal
- Great Book!!! — Review by Anonymous
I bought your book, Wonderful One-Fabric Quilts last summer and thoroughly enjoyed looking at the pictures.
Recently, I found some appropriate fabric that I liked, and decided to give your technique a try. I bought a LOT of the fabric because I wanted to experiment with different cuts.
This technique was so much fun! Your instructions, photos and diagrams were so clear and concise. It was very easy to understand and fun to do the experiments. This was the most fun I’ve had piecing a quilt top in a very long time. Great Book!!!
Anne Shears (Posted on 2/27/09)
- Review of Wonderful 1-Fabric Quilts — Review by Anonymous