You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Great ideas for Quilting Fillers! — Review by Patty Martin
- Fill'er Up Quilting Designs — Review by James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief
- Fill'er Up: Quilting Designs teaches how to finish quilts and provides a lovely reference for sewing filler stitches. It comes from the author's own award-winning secrets and approaches and pairs oversize photos and a long oblong shape allowing readers to closely study design with patterns and step-by-step instructions. The opportunity to closely inspect the designs makes for a fine guide highly recommended for any who would receive specific approaches to design structure and unique approaches to design. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Midwest Book Review, California Book Watch, October 2013 (Posted on 10/22/13)
- Fill'er Up Quilting Designs — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- This is a great reference for anyone who wants to build a quilting design library. The book is divided into types of designs, such as natural textures, grid work, and feathers and swirls. The close-up illustrations clearly show the stitched-out designs, making it easy to see how to do them. (Posted on 8/11/13)