You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Good Beginner Book! — Review by Patty Martin
- Streaks of Batiks — Review by James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief
- Streaks of Batiks: Fabric-Inspired Quilts offers a new way of cutting and sewing strips to create quarter-square triangle blocks, and is a special recommendation for any quilter who wants to learn new (and easier) approaches to creating triangle blocks. The focus on using streaked batiks for eye-catching new patterns adds yet another element to this technique, offering a blend of simple sewing and quilt blocks that lend to quilts, applique, and art projects alike. With the fine color photos and clear step-by step directions throughout, this is a fine pick for any quilter's library. (Posted on 9/19/13)
- Streaks of Batiks — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- That quilters love batiks isn't new. But what may be new to many of us is that those streaked or striped batiks can be used to create scintillating squares in a variety of quilt styles. There are suggestions for choosing borders and quilting designs along with a variety of projects. (Posted on 8/12/13)