You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Scraps, Inc. — Review by Patricia Ankrom
- what a clever way to use scraps. Nice for use of fabrics from clothing as well. A perfect beginner project for learning sewers. (Posted on 4/13/12)
- Cuddly Snuggly Quilts by Johnson & Wells — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- Linda K. Johnson & Jane K. Wells's CUDDLY SNUGGLY QUILTS offers quilters some 18 projects based on quilts they've made for their own kids, and offers a range of easy pieced projects combined with different colors and styles for many options. The easy techniques make these super-quick to produce, with eye-catching colors kids will love. Any collection catering to quilters who work with projects for kids will relish this! --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, March 2011. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Cuddly Snuggly Quilts — Review by Kathy Niemann
- The quilts in this book are those that can be made relatively quickly but have unusual design elements (such as using stripes that appear as piecing or adding appliqué to a simply pieced quilt) that look like much more work. As the book’s description says, “These are the type of quilts you won’t mind if they are used and loved on.” (Posted on 10/16/10)