You have no items in your shopping cart.
With an experienced eye for quality, Klaudeen Hansen has once again selected a collection of winning quilts for the Quilt Art 2013 Engagement Calendar. The gallery of 54 quilts, each facing a full page for the days of a week, is a great place to record appointments, activities, memories, or thoughts for the day. The spiral binding allows the calendar to lie flat for easy access to both your notations and the beauty of each quilt. The engagement calendar is a great way to 'collect' the best work of today's talented and creative quiltmakers.
|Number of Pages||112|
|Number of Illustrations||53|
|Dimensions||7.00" x 9.00" x .80"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- 2013 Quilt Art Engagement Calendar by Klaudeen Hansen — Review by Patti Ives, TAS Newsletter
- You won’t want to miss out on the AQS Quilt Art 2013 Engagement Calendar to organize each and every day. --Patti Ives, TAS Newsletter, Sept/Oct 2012— Volume 16 - Number 1, page 20. (Posted on 10/17/12)
- Quilt Art 2013 Engagement Calendar — Review by Diane C. Donovan, Editor
- It's that time of year again, when the calendars for 2013 begin to hit the market, and first in is the annual winning pairing of quilt art with an engagement calendar book format suitable for any busy quilter. The spiral binding allows for lay-flat access, the presenting of 54 quilts, each facing a full page for days of the week, is bright and eye-catching, and the calendar pairs the very best of both worlds: appointments and the latest winning quilt art. A perfect gift for that busy quilter who already has a big stash of material! --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, Diane C. Donovan, Editor, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, July 2012. (Posted on 7/18/12)
- 2013 Quilt Art Engagement Calendar — Review by Patty Martin
- This calendar is filled with beautiful, award winning quilts! Information is given about each quilter, quilt, and if a pattern was used for the quilt, the pattern is listed as well. I haven't decided yet if I'll use it to write appointments in or just use it to dream about quilts that I hope to make some day. (Posted on 5/22/12)