You have no items in your shopping cart.
Learn a smart technique to quickly free-motion machine baste appliqué pieces of any size or shape, then finish the appliqué with a smooth satin stitch. The 25 flower, 6 garland, and 1-corner block patterns can also be hand appliquéd. Her 42 quilting designs including hearts are suitable additions to any quilting project. Use Liz Jones' distinctive, elegant designs to create any size project from a sophisticated pillow to her award-winning HEARTS AND GARLANDS quilt. Be inspired by her creative use of color to create your own masterpiece.
|Number of Pages||96|
|Number of Illustrations||212|
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .25"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Flowers, Hearts and Garlands — Review by judy ball-farber
- loved every page (Posted on 9/10/11)
- Flowers, Hearts & Garlands by Liz Jones — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- "Flowers, Hearts & Garlands" joins others in the "Applique Masterpiece Series" and offers keys to making an award-winning applique quilt with two easy machine techniques. It uses Liz Jones' distinctive designs to create all sizes of projects, using her technique for quickly free-motion machine basting applique pieces in some 25 flower and 6 garland block patterns. Over forty quilting designs make this a pick for any needlework collection. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, July 2011. (Posted on 7/15/11)
- flowers Hearts and Garlands — Review by Pat Crossman
- Great pictures in the step by step technique. You can certainly see Liz has the art background with her colour impact and balance! loved to see some of your other quilts Liz!! Well done!! (Posted on 4/14/11)