You have no items in your shopping cart.
Make each quilt as unique as the loved one receiving it! Who made it a rule that all cuddly, snuggly quilts have to be odes to bunny rabbits? Anyone would love to snuggle under one of these easy-to-make quilts. The Crafty Ol' Broads, authors of Beyond the Block, are well-known for quilting outside the box. They've done it again in this packed-with-projects book based on 18 quilts they have made for their own kids and grandkids. Plus, each quilt is shown again in different colors (because they're also loving aunts and great-aunts). The instructions for each project make it simple to size the quilt to your specific need. These easy-to-make quilts won't break your heart if they are 'loved to death,' yet each one can be tailored to match your loved one exactly. The patterns look more complicated than they are because of value placement, so this book, with more than 40 color photos, serves as a design course, too. More challenging techniques are offered for quilters who are up for them or wanting to stretch their skills, and the 'no binding' technique makes quick work of every project.
|Number of Pages||96|
|Number of Illustrations||187|
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .25"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Scraps, Inc. — Review by Patricia Ankrom
- what a clever way to use scraps. Nice for use of fabrics from clothing as well. A perfect beginner project for learning sewers. (Posted on 4/13/12)
- Cuddly Snuggly Quilts by Johnson & Wells — Review by James A. Cox, Edtor-in-Chief
- Linda K. Johnson & Jane K. Wells's CUDDLY SNUGGLY QUILTS offers quilters some 18 projects based on quilts they've made for their own kids, and offers a range of easy pieced projects combined with different colors and styles for many options. The easy techniques make these super-quick to produce, with eye-catching colors kids will love. Any collection catering to quilters who work with projects for kids will relish this! --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, March 2011. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Cuddly Snuggly Quilts — Review by Kathy Niemann
- The quilts in this book are those that can be made relatively quickly but have unusual design elements (such as using stripes that appear as piecing or adding appliqué to a simply pieced quilt) that look like much more work. As the book’s description says, “These are the type of quilts you won’t mind if they are used and loved on.” (Posted on 10/16/10)