You have no items in your shopping cart.
Let your quilting creativity soar with these magical machine techniques! Are you using your sewing machine to its fullest creative capacity? Do you know what each foot can do? Expand your repertoire with machine techniques, embellishment, surface design, and thread painting skill, thanks to your sewing machine. Nine highly qualified, experienced sewing machine educators have developed 13 delightful projects to show you how to make the most of your machine's technical possibilities. From pillows to bed scarves, from wallhangings to table runners, any quilt will benefit when its creator uses these techniques.
|Number of Pages||80|
|Number of Illustrations||158|
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .25"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Creative Sewing Techniques by Machine — Review by Diane C. Donovan, Editor
- CREATIVE SEWING TECHNIQUES BY MACHINE by Nancy Fiedler teaches all the basics of how to get the most from a sewing machine, from using basic parts and auciliary pieces to using the machine for embellishment. Nine sewing machine educators have developed 13 projects to demonstrate the machine's versatility, making this a fine addition to any basic needlework or general lending library. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, Dinae C. Donovan, Editor, The Bookwatch, Midwest Book Review, November 2010. (Posted on 1/15/11)
- Creative Sewing Techniques by Machine — Review by Christine
- Just receive my copy of this wonderful book. Photos are bright and clear and instructions are very well done. My only problem will waiting til after Christmas to use it. I have so much to do. (Posted on 11/24/10)
- Creative Sewing - Techniques by Machine — Review by Kathy Niemann
- After viewing the quilts at the AQS Knoxville show, I saw many with techniques I have no idea how to do. They are very impressive and I would love to try some of them. Opened this book and Voila. Lots of tough looking techniques simplified. Looking forward to using stitches on my machine that I have never tried before. (Posted on 8/2/10)