You have no items in your shopping cart.
Follow this award-winning quilter around the world as she finds inspiration from cultures everywhere and captures their spirit in fabric. Suzanne shares patterns for her spectacular quilts along with stories of her travels. With just a little preparation at home, you, too, can take your appliqué with you and happily quilt your way around the world.
|Number of Pages||144|
|Number of Illustrations||168|
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .30"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Adventure & Applique — Review by Anonymous
The text is enjoyable to read to gain insight into her choices of patterns. Her husband's comments throughout the book added an additional dimension to her choices. I felt like I was sitting in a room talking to the two of them.
Her technique pages include nice photos to illustrate her words. I have tried her method for making bias stems and I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
The entire book is very well done. I look forward to her next book. (Posted on 5/28/09)
- Review of Adventure & Appliqué — Review by Quilters Newsletter Magazine
- Review of Adventure & Applique — Review by British Patchwork & Quilting
- Review of Adventure & Applique — Review by California Bookwatch
- Review of Adventure & Applique — Review by The Professional Quilter