You have no items in your shopping cart.
Audubon's Christmas Quilt Pattern Set includes all 7 nature-filled block patterns for Audubon's Christmas Quilt. You may use your favorite applique method, such as hand needle-turn, hand fusible, machine fusible, etc. to make the quilt. Patterns are full size; complete directions for assembling the 46 1/2" x 51 1/4" quilt are also included. This set does not include fabric, although the perfect background fabric for the Audubon's Christmas Quilt is available from AQS (#1863 Audubon Background Fabric). The quilting patterns are not included but can clearly be seen in the photographs of the quilt.
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .25"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Free tips video — Review by Kathy McNeil
- Kudos to Kathy McNeil for this wonderful pattern - a joy to make and a masterpiece to enjoy forever. — Review by Valerie
- Audubon Christmas — Review by Fran
- Audubon Christmas — Review by Mary Kinsey
- I am very disappointed in this pattern. The birds in the quilt as depicted in the picture on the face of the pattern and in the AQS advertisement is are lovely and incredibly realistic. For that reason I chose to participate in a block of the month. Not one single pattern, as drawn, accurately reproduces the birds as shown in the pictures of the quilt or in the AQS advertisement. The birds in the pattern are cartoonish and the line drawings for the appliqué of the birds dramatically differs from the outlines in the picture. If that isn't important to you, then you may still like this pattern. However, for me, I expect when I purchase a pattern that the appliqué drawing in the pattern will accurately reproduce the line drawing in the picture on the face of the pattern. This pattern emphatically fails to do that. When that failure is a line drawing of a living animal, it is a critical failure and makes or breaks my desire to make the quilt. I won't be making this quilt unless AQS can repair this defect. (Posted on 7/9/13)
- Audubon Christmas — Review by Maggy Giorgetti-berns
How can I order 3 yards Audubon Background Fabric??
Maggy (Posted on 12/28/12)