You have no items in your shopping cart.
Originally known as Penny Squares, these blocks are little pieces of history that work in modern quilts. Each of these 59 Redwork embroidery designs can be used as a quilt block. Versatile designs to appliqué, embellish, or quilt.
|Number of Pages||32|
|Number of Illustrations||63|
|Dimensions||8.50" x 11.00" x .12"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- dissappointed — Review by Jeanie
I really feel the cover is a lie - so if you want the cover designs don't buy this book (Posted on 6/21/16)
- so disappointed — Review by Jeanie
- Nice Redwork Patterns — Review by Patty Martin
- Redwork for Quilts — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- Charming vintage designs. A two-page gallery and a set of instructions with tips complete the book. (Posted on 3/27/13)