You have no items in your shopping cart.
Award-winning and commercial longarm quilter Renae Haddadin shares her best visual information about filler quilting designs. Using more than 100 color photos in a combination of detailed close-up shots and long views, she shows you the effect a given design will have on your quilt's look. Choose from 45 individual design types in 7 categories: Simple basics, textural designs, natural texture, hatching/lines/curves, grid work, feathers and swirls and combinations.
|Number of Pages||80|
|Number of Illustrations||109|
|Dimensions||12.00" x 9.00" x .25"|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
- Great ideas for Quilting Fillers! — Review by Patty Martin
- Fill'er Up Quilting Designs — Review by James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief
- Fill'er Up: Quilting Designs teaches how to finish quilts and provides a lovely reference for sewing filler stitches. It comes from the author's own award-winning secrets and approaches and pairs oversize photos and a long oblong shape allowing readers to closely study design with patterns and step-by-step instructions. The opportunity to closely inspect the designs makes for a fine guide highly recommended for any who would receive specific approaches to design structure and unique approaches to design. --James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Midwest Book Review, California Book Watch, October 2013 (Posted on 10/22/13)
- Fill'er Up Quilting Designs — Review by Kathie R Kerler
- This is a great reference for anyone who wants to build a quilting design library. The book is divided into types of designs, such as natural textures, grid work, and feathers and swirls. The close-up illustrations clearly show the stitched-out designs, making it easy to see how to do them. (Posted on 8/11/13)